Thursday 25 August 2011

Want to play Halo 2 online again??

On April 15, 2010, Halo 2 officially went offline for the original Xbox.  A sad day indeed.  Halo 2 was the undisputed champion of online gaming on the OG Xbox.  The game was played by millions around the globe, and sky-rocketed the Xbox into the lead, of the console war.

How would you like to play it online again??  Now I have to admit, Halo isn't exactly my cup of tea.  I mean, I like the Halo universe, and have played all the games to their conclusion, but I am just terrible at playing them online. 

XBConnect is a free service that will allow you to play OG Xbox games online.  It also supports a few 360 games, and some PSP games.  I have used it in the past to play Rallisport Challenge 2, and it works quite well.  Obviously, the more popular the game, the more people playing.

http://www.xbconnect.com/index.php

Follow the instructions, and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment